June 22, 1870 A railway station in Cheshire County in northwest England first went into service. This facility is 9.5 miles (15 kilometers) east of the city of Chester, and it is specifically situated in the village of Delamere. That village, which owes its name to the French phrase “de la mere” (“of the sea”),... Continue Reading →

Create a website or blog at WordPress.com

Up ↑